Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Shapes in the Sky

Thought of you, Mary...






"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly."
Richard Bach Illusions


A sacred geometry of water and earth elementals connect on July 29th as various planetary energies align to form a "Star of David" or a Star Tetrahedron. This is a potent geometric form that rarely occurs. Consider it a portal of awareness, providing a forum for refection and intention setting for the next 3 months. Here's the chart for this sacred geometry (set for the Moon opposing Saturn at 4:41 AM in Hawaii, 7:41 am on the West Coast, and 2:41 pm GMT; occurs on the 30th from Japan east to the International Date Line).

  • On the 29th, create uplifting personal and global intentions for the next 3 months. Attune to the Tetrahedron energy. Create quiet space for reflection and contemplation.
  • Ongoing ...each day, pay attention to cosmic "stop signs". If the energy feels difficult or heavy, either rest/reflect, change plans, or move in an easier direction
  • Be creative. Despite the intensity, there is a lot of creative potential in the field. Use it with grace and awareness
  • Be discerning about who, what, when, where and how you choose to connect with others
  • Receive nurturing body care therapies such as massage, acupuncture, chiropractic, etc.
  • A short, epsom salt baths (5 - 7 minutes max) at the end of the day can help you purge energies accumulated during the day. This is particularly helpful if you consider yourself "sensitive". Of particular import: staying too long in epson salt water is counter-productive to its benefits, as you'll reabsorb that which you released. If you like a long bath, add the salt at the end. Again...5 to 7 minutes max in salt water.
  • Channel any pent up energy into personal exercise. Mental debates/arguments are not your friends
  • Eat wholesome, organic foods and minimize over stimulating beverages, such as soda, coffee, and alcohol 
  • Avoid recreational drugs. Creating illusions about illusions diminishes clarity and conscious awareness.
***
I was discussing with my mama last night the merits of being present, yet having intentions. I tend to get caught up in the granular, and used to not be able to breathe if I didn't know every detail of a plan, every action and reaction. I wasn't living, I was rigidly existing. Now, instead of exacting each step and wildly flailing when something falls out of place, I have intentions. I speak my intentions, I take the necessary steps, and I let go of the outcome. 

What are your intentions for the next three months? 

1 comment:

  1. I know I'm about a month late and maybe a dollar short, BUT I've been pondering that a lot in last week and I think my intentions are coming clearer. We'll talk it over next wk, right?

    ReplyDelete